Continuous Active Air Purifier for Spaces up to 750 Square Feet where there's no HVAC duct access or tamper resistance is desired.
Applications: Cafeterias • Nursing Homes • Workshops • Offices • Schools Day Care Facilities • Nail Salons • Veterinary Clinics • Motor Coaches • Public Restrooms
Features & Specifications
• Active Radiant Catalysis, or ARC®, our proprietary form of photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) - Uses ultraviolet energy to activate a catalyst which converts water vapor into advanced oxidation products (AOPs), primarily vaporized hydrogen peroxide, to continuously clean your space.
• Bipolar Ionization - Goes out and charges harmful particulates, causing them to clump together and drop out of your breathing space.
• Activated Oxygen (Ozone) - Optional
- Proactively Cleans Both Air AND Surfaces
- Effective Against SARS-CoV-2, Other Viruses, Bacteria, Mold, etc.
- Reduces Allergens from Your Breathing Space Including Dust, Pollen, and Pet Dander
- 24/7 Odor and Particulate Reduction
- No Ductwork Required
- Easily Mounts to Walls
- Replaceable PCO Cell and MERV Filter
- PCO: Photocatalytic Oxidation
- Bipolar Ionization Module (BPI)
- Activated Oxygen (Ozone) - Optional
- Input Voltage: 24VDC
- Operating Voltage 24VDC
- Supply Power: 120-240VAC | 17W
- Operating Power: 24VDC | .67A
- Airflow: 70 CFM
- Optional Ozone Output: < 0.05 ppm
- Coverage: up to 750 ft2
- Models: 750+ Wall Mount 1X5789 or 750+ Wall Mount NO3 (no ozone) 1X5821
- Dimensions: 11.92” H x 9.72” W x 3.64” D
- Metric: 303mm H x 247mm W x 93mm D
- Weight: 3.3lbs (1.5kg)
- Materials: Powder Coated Aluminum • Unit Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
pureAir 750+ Wall Mount should be used in conjunction with and to enhance other standard health practices. The pureAir 750+ Wall Mount purifier is not a medical device or a replacement for the health and safety recommendations of the CDC. This product cannot be shipped to California.