The 750+ Mobile provides continuous air purification that is perfect for buses.
Providing continuous air purification, this permanently mounted unit is perfect for school buses or transit buses to help protect students and other passengers riding together in close proximity. Greentech's 750+ Mobile features the same active air purification technology developed and used by NASA.
Features & Specifications
• Active Radiant Catalysis, or ARC®, our proprietary form of photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) - Uses ultraviolet energy to activate a catalyst which converts water vapor into advanced oxidation products (AOPs), primarily vaporized hydrogen peroxide, to continuously clean your space.
• Bipolar Ionization - Goes out and charges harmful particulates, causing them to clump together and drop out of your breathing space.
• Activated Oxygen (Ozone) - Optional
- Helps Protect Passengers by Proactively Cleaning Both the Air AND Surfaces of Buses
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2, Other Viruses, Bacteria, Mold, etc.
- Reduces Allergens from Your Breathing Space Including Dust, Pollen, and Pet Dander
- Reduces Odors and Particulates
- Features the Same Active Air Purification Technology Developed and Used by NASA
- Mounts to Save Space and Easy to Install
- Airflow: 70 CFM
- Ozone Output (optional): < 0.05 ppm
- Coverage: 750 ft2
- Supply Power: 9-36VDC | 15W
- Operating Voltage: 24VDC | 0.56A
- 10.25” H x 7.75” W x 3.00” D
- Metric: 260mm H x 197mm W x 76.2mm D
- Weight: 2.8lbs (1.27kg)
- Materials: Powder Coated Aluminum
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
pureAir 750+ Mobile should be used in conjunction with and to enhance other standard health practices. The pureAir750+ Mobile purifier is not a medical device or a replacement for the health and safety recommendations of the CDC. This product cannot be shipped to California.